- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 2 days ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 5 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 16 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 17 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 18 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 18 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 25 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 26 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 32 days ago
Praise Baby Jesus: The Unemployment Rate Drops To 7.6 Percent With 88,000 Jobs Created In March
Unemployment Rate Drops To Below 8% The Bureau of Labor Statistics has released the latest batch of unemployment numbers and the jobs report, and it seems like things might be finally starting to look up. Think Progress...
- Posted 50 days ago
The Wright Reaction: CNN Reports, Jobs & Kutcher Harmed By Fruit?
By Kevin Wright – Holistic Health Coach, Detox Specialist and Research Scientist A story ran on cable news about Ashton Kutcher being taken to the hospital for abdominal pain, his pancreas levels were ‘out of whack’. (Read...
- Posted 108 days ago
HERE COMES THE JOBS REPORT… (SPY)
At 8:30 AM ET, we get the Non-Farm Payrolls report, AKA The Jobs Report. According to Bloomberg, these are the consensus expectations: Change in Non-Farm Payrolls: 165K Change in private payrolls: +168K Change in manufacturing payrolls: +10K...
- Posted 113 days ago
Japan’s Latest Stimulus Could Create 600K Jobs
This week, Japan approved a ¥10.3 trillion fiscal stimulus package. That translates to around $ 116 billion dollars. And that’s definitely going to have a material impact on growth. Here’s Societe Generale economist Kiyoko Katahira: Abe’s stimulus...
- Posted 134 days ago
ECONOMIST: Here’s Why Today’s Jobs Report Will Miss Expectations
The December jobs report will be released at 8:30 AM ET this morning. Economists are on average estimate that the U.S. economy created 152k new jobs during the month. However, TD Securities Senior Economist Millan Mulraine thinks...
- Posted 141 days ago
Robots Are Taking Our Jobs, Writing Our Stories, And Replacing Our Women
I have been collecting links on robots and the roles they play in manufacturing, fashion, and even writing sports updates of major league games. Let’s take a look at some of them starting with an article in...
- Posted 278 days ago
HERE COMES THE JULY JOBS REPORT… (SPY)
Here it comes, folks! It’s the July Non-Farm Payrolls Report AKA The Jobs Report AKA The Olympics Of Economic News. Analyst expect to see 100K net new jobs for the month. Ahead of the number, markets are...
- Posted 295 days ago
What The Best Non Farm Payrolls Forecasters Expect For Tomorrow’s Jobs Report
Bloomberg’s top ranked economists at forecasting the monthly non farm payrolls report expect the labor market expanded by 110,000 positions in July. That’s marginally above consensus estimates for a 100,000 print, and a tad above Business Insider’s...
- Posted 296 days ago
How All The Good Jobs Disappeared
If Americans are so much better educated and older, why has the share of Americans with “good” jobs gone down in the past few years? The Center for Economic and Policy Research’s John Schmitt and Janelle...
- Posted 297 days ago
Here Comes The ADP Jobs Report…
The next big economic data is… the ADP Jobs Report. This is the first real preview ahead of this Friday’s jobs report, though in recent months it’s consistently been fairly off. Nonetheless, it remains closely watched. Analysts...
- Posted 297 days ago