- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 2 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 13 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 14 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 15 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 15 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 22 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 23 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 28 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 38 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 48 days ago
The Hedge Funder On The Other Side Of The JPMorgan ‘London Whale’ Gave His 3 Big Trade Ideas Today
Andrew Feldstein, the CEO/CIO of $ 12.5 billion BlueMountain Capital (the hedge fund on the other side of the “London Whale” trade), spoke at the Harbor Investment Conference this afternoon at JPMorgan Chase. “The unifying theme across...
- Posted 98 days ago
JPMORGAN: Traders Will Be Watching A Few Big Events Coming Up This Week
In terms of news that mattered to markets, it was a quiet weekend. But there are some notable events coming up. JPMorgan’s “Early Look At The Market” note offers up a taste. The general feeling is that...
- Posted 101 days ago
JPMorgan May Release A Report Blaming CEO Jamie Dimon For The ‘Whale’ Trades
(Adds other probe details starting in eighth paragraph.) Jan. 12 (Bloomberg) — JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s board will consider releasing an internal report next week that faults Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon’s oversight of a division that...
- Posted 130 days ago
JPMORGAN REPORTS $4.4 BILLION WHALE LOSS
The number everyone has been waiting for… JPMorgan has finally released official numbers about the extent of its losses at its London-based CIO unit, which were first reported earlier this year. The CIO trading loss number is...
- Posted 313 days ago
REPORT: JPMorgan To Show $5 Billion ‘Whale’ Loss, And Will Claw Back Money From Departed Execs
JPMorgan reports earnings on Friday, and all attention will be paid to what, if any, new details there are from the London Whale losses reporter in the quarter. Monica Langley and Dan Fitzpatrick at WSJ have what...
- Posted 315 days ago