- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 1 day ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 12 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 13 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 14 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 14 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 22 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 22 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 28 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 38 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 47 days ago
Turn Up King! 14 Photos Of President Obama Drinking Beer In Honor Of Cinco de Mayo
We understand that you work hard, so you deserve to play hard too during Cinco de Drinko. And being the president does not exempt you from getting your drink on during this anticipated turn-up time. Article Thumbnail: ...
- Posted 18 days ago
Video: Snoop Dogg Explains To Larry King – ‘Marijuana Is My Breakfast of Champions’
Larry King Now Click here to view the embedded video. Dichotomy, contrast… opposite ends of the spectrum. These are just a couple of terms that flash through an un-medicated, early-morning mind. Sitting here dumbfounded – watching Snoop Dogg try...
- Posted 37 days ago
Who Can Take The Pepsi Crown From King Bey? 10 Of The Best Musical Pepsi Commercials
Pepsi has had some excellent commercials over the years. Here are 10 of the best. Bossip
- Posted 46 days ago
Break Ups: Malcolm-Jamal Warner Dumps “Brokenhearted” Regina King Because “He Wasn’t Feeling It Anymore”
Dayuuuum Theo! That’s cold. Malcolm-Jamal Warner has officially called it quits with actress Regina King. Via US Weekly reports: Theo Huxtable is once again a single man. After over two years of dating, Malcolm-Jamal Warner has split...
- Posted 61 days ago
Peace, King! Justin Bieber Thanks Fans & Throws Deuces To His Tough Week In London (PHOTOS)
After having what he called the “worst birthday”, passing out at one of his concerts, and nearly getting into a physical fight with paparazzi, the Believe singer is finally leaving London. Article Thumbnail: Article Image(s): read more Global...
- Posted 73 days ago
For The Stans: King Bey Still On Her Fawk PETA Isht! Carries Fur To Solange’s Show
Bey smilin’ like “PETA who?” The eldest of the Knowles sisters carried a lil fur accessory with her to her lil sister’s show at the Armory Party at MoMA Wednesday night. She’s been under fire recently for...
- Posted 75 days ago
Martin Luther King Jr. – Just Another Holy Man… Who Dared to Be a Friend
“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.” Edmund Burke Like many freedom fighters, rebels and enemies of the state that came before and after him, Dr. Martin Luther King...
- Posted 120 days ago
By Decree Of The King: “There Are Some Steps That We Can Take That Don’t Require Legislation”
President Obama, much like his predecessors, has implemented scores of policy changes by way of Executive Order, a legal technique that allows the Commander-In-Chief to delegate legislation that, just like a bill passed in Congress, has the...
- Posted 127 days ago
All US Presidents Are Directly Descended from a Medieval English King, Except One
Snejana Farberov/DailyMail What do Barack Obama, Thomas Jefferson, George W. Bush and the other past U.S. presidents have in common? Besides holding the coveted title of commander-in-chief, it appears that all of them but one are cousins....
- Posted 286 days ago