- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 8 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 10 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 11 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 11 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 18 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 19 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 24 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 34 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 44 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 51 days ago
5 Lessons on Bringing Your Dream to Life
TinyBuddha “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” ~Eleanor Roosevelt I grew up with a stepdad who was a dreamer. He lived in a world where positive affirmations created a positive life. He...
- Posted 40 days ago
Madea Taught Me: Top 10 Lessons Learned From Tyler Perry Movies
There are two kinds of Black people in this world: Those who LOVE Tyler Perry (and support everything he does) and those who HATE the fatsuit-wearing filmmaker and his cinematic junk food. Filthy rich and powerful, he...
- Posted 43 days ago
Surviving and Thriving: 3 Lessons About Dealing with Hard Times
Suzanne Raga/TinyBuddha “Your current safe boundaries were once unknown frontiers.” ~Unknown Lying in a hospital bed, hooked up to an IV and massive machines, I seriously considered the possibility that I was having a nightmare. Everything felt...
- Posted 68 days ago
9 lessons for living longer from the people who’ve lived the longest
(NaturalNews) To locate the first known seekers of longevity we’d have to travel to ancient Ethiopia, where the Greek historian Herodotus informs us existed a very special kind of water that could prolong life. Even Alexander the...
- Posted 99 days ago
6 Life Lessons on Embracing Change and Impermanence
Vishnu/TinyBuddha “Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely.” ~Karen Kaiser Clark Life can be a persistent teacher. When we fail to learn life’s lessons the first time around, life has a way of repeating them...
- Posted 272 days ago
9 Powerful Life Lessons From Studying with a Monk
ConsciousLifeNews When I was 18 years old, I suffered from anxiety and stomach problems. A compassionate physician and practicing Buddhist referred me to a Taoist monk who specialized in meditation and martial arts. I ended up healing myself...
- Posted 334 days ago