- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 17 hours ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 11 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 13 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 14 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 14 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 21 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 22 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 27 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 37 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 47 days ago
Shoplifter Choked to Death by Store Manager For Stealing Toothpaste
Heather Tooley/Examiner A shoplifter was choked to death by a CVS store manager for stealing a tube of toothpaste in Chicago, Daily Mail reports Jan. 17. The manager, identified as Pedro Villanova, clearly wasn’t going to tolerate any stealing...
- Posted 105 days ago
SOLD: The Sick Bachelor Pad Townhouse A Hedge Fund Manager Made From 7 Apartments
G2 Partners managing director John de Neufville turned two triplexes (purchased in 2002 for $ 2 million) into one massive bachelor’s pad and sold it for $ 17.3 million, according to WSJ. Sure it was a great investment,...
- Posted 107 days ago
The Hedge Fund Manager That Impounded Argentina’s Ship Is Now Going To War With Hess
If you were looking for a break from the drama surrounding Herbalife, Bill Ackman, and Carl Icahn, look no further. Hedge fund Elliott Management has decided to take its battle to overhaul energy company Hess Corporation to...
- Posted 112 days ago
Hedge Fund Manager And CNBC Contributor Releases Novel—We’ve Got A Sneak Peek
“The trading room fell quiet as Vernon Albright stormed across the ﬂoor, the thick carpet doing little to mute the anger evident in each step. The traders had seen him this way before and feared the worst…”...
- Posted 121 days ago
Portfolio Manager Creates Dazzlingly Deep Presentation On What’s Really Going On With The US Economy
We’ve seen a lot of analysts and economists present their guide to the economy and markets and 2013. But this is the best. Naufal Sanaullah is a mathemitician, portfolio manager, and editor of Macrobeat, and he’s put...
- Posted 125 days ago
A Money Manager Gives 3 Reasons For Why The Super Rich Are Dumping Big Banks For Him
Here at Clusterstock, we’ve spent the whole day reading Richard C. Wilson’s ‘The Family Office Book.’ (Have you seen volume lately? It’s August, and there’s just not a lot happening on Wall Street.) So consider this a...
- Posted 277 days ago
Instead Of Paying SEC Fine, Hedge Fund Manager Allegedly Spent $300K On Basketball Tickets, Vacations And Pottery Barn
Last year, California-based hedge fund manager Larry Goldfarb was charged by the Securities and Exchange Commission with concealing more than $ 12 million in investment proceeds that he owed investors in his fund. On March 1, 2011, Goldfarb,...
- Posted 329 days ago
A Hedge Fund Manager Suing His Ex-Wife Over Her $1 Million ‘Secret’ Shoe Collection
You’ve heard about the dividing of marital assets during a divorce case, but what about throwing used shoes in that category? Well, used high-end heels, that is. Hedge fund manager Daniel Shak, an avid poker player and...
- Posted 330 days ago