- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 19 hours ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 1 day ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 17 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 25 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 31 days ago
Economic Data Coming In Weak: European Markets Are Getting Clobbered
Ugly start to the day. Yesterday the US took it on the chin. Today: Europe. Flash PMI from across the Eurozone is coming in bad. Germany is down 1.8%. And Italy is getting clobbered. Please follow Money...
- Posted 93 days ago
Markets Are Getting Pummeled In Asia
Stocks are way down early in the Asian trading session. Japan’s Nikkei is down 0.7 percent. Korea’s Kospi is down 0.4 percent. Australia’s S&P/ASX is down 1.5 percent. Hong Kong’s Hang Seng is down 1.4 percent. China’s...
- Posted 93 days ago
Here’s How Quiet It’s Become In Markets
Boy, things have gotten quiet in markets. Michel Block of Phoenix Partners sums it up: We’ve gotten to the point where a five handle range overnight seems exciting. SPUs are up 3 within that range as we...
- Posted 102 days ago
Most MBAs Don’t Have A Clue About What It Takes To Succeed In Emerging Markets
As growth slows in Western economies, companies are increasingly looking to emerging markets for growth. That means they’ll expect their future leaders to not only be familiar with these markets, but to have spent significant time there. ...
- Posted 106 days ago
Japanese Financial Markets Made A Seismic Move Last Night
I was fortunate enough to guest host this morning on Surveillance on Bloomberg TV. The big word that everyone was using: SEISMIC. That’s the best way to describe what’s going on in Japan, where the yen is...
- Posted 107 days ago
BILL GROSS: Investment Banks Have Morphed Markets With ‘Ponzi Finance’—And Time Is Almost Up
Bill Gross the PIMCO fund manager known as the “Bond King,” is out with his February investment letter, titled “Credit Supernova!“ This month, Gross tackles the relationship between credit expansion and real growth. He channels the late...
- Posted 113 days ago
Asian Markets Are Up
Asian markets have opened modestly higher, after the S&P 500 ended its 8-day winning streak. The Nikkei is modestly higher. Remember it has been up after Shinzo Abe came to power on promises of more aggressive stimulus...
- Posted 116 days ago
The Conversation At Davos That Actually Mattered To Financial Markets
SocGen’s Michala Marcusen has a great paragraph on Davos in her latest weekly note. A more confident mood marked this year’s Davos meetings, but new concerns relating to unconventional monetary policies and currencies are emerging. French Minister...
- Posted 117 days ago
What Happened To Markets The Last 15 Times The Fed Tightened…
Ever since the release of the minutes from the Federal Reserve’s most recent policy meeting – which surprised markets by striking a hawkish tone – one question has gripped investors perhaps more than any other: when will...
- Posted 121 days ago
Markets Are Falling After Japan Gets Slammed
Markets are generally drifting a bit lower today. US futures are down a it. Spain is off 0.27%. Italy down 0.6%. Germany flat. The big loser though? Japan, which has seen its market weaken ever since the...
- Posted 122 days ago