- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 21 hours ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 1 day ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 17 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 25 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 31 days ago
What The Hell?? Parents Furious After NY Middle School Anti-Bullying Presentaton Has Lesbian Kisses And “How To Tell If A Women Is A Slut Lesson”
What in the hell kind of out of pocket azz “Anti-Bullying Presentation” is this???? Via Fox News: Young girls at a New York middle school were instructed to ask one another for a lesbian kiss and boys...
- Posted 36 days ago
60 Facts That Prove The American Middle Class is Being Wiped Out
Michael Snyder/Activist Post The middle class in the United States is being systematically destroyed, and nobody is doing much of anything to stop it. Our incomes are shrinking, our share of the income pie is at an...
- Posted 137 days ago
Happy New Year Middle Class: The Fiscal Cliff Is Going To Rip You To Shreds
TheEconomicCollapse The middle class has quite a gift welcoming them as the calendar flips over to 2013. Their payroll taxes are going to go up, their income taxes are going to go up, and approximately 28 million...
- Posted 144 days ago
FORMER ROMNEY ECONOMIC ADVISOR: Yes, Middle Class Tax Rates Might Have To Be Hiked Too
Former Mitt Romney economic advisor Greg Mankiw admits something that he probably would never have said during the campaign: Middle class tax rates can’t be set in stone. They might have to rise, too. In a column...
- Posted 146 days ago
Jim O’Neill Isn’t Too Worried About A Middle East Conflict Causing Oil Prices To Spike
Jim O’Neill, the economist behind the BRICs acronym, earned his Ph.D by studying oil prices. In his latest Viewpoints note, he responded to people’s concerns about an escalating Iran-Israel conflict and how it might cause oil prices...
- Posted 278 days ago
Why The World Should Care About America’s Middle Class
Tim Worstall, in his Forbes blog, attacks my series (here and here) on whether globalization is good for America’s middle class. Not on the basis that he disagrees with my conclusion (though he does), but because, he...
- Posted 342 days ago