- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 2 days ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 6 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 16 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 17 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 18 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 19 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 26 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 26 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 32 days ago
CHART: How Rent Became More Expensive Than Mortgage Payments
In a slide titled “The After Math Of The Housing Bubble,” JP Morgan Funds’s David Kelly offers a chart of monthly rent versus monthly mortgage payments to capture an imbalance in the housing market. Americans continue to...
- Posted 137 days ago
Investor Who Predicted The Mortgage Crisis Says Our Government Treats Economics Like A Fundamentalist Religion
Michael Burry bet against the United States of America before the financial crisis. And he doesn’t like it, but he won. Recently, he talked about that experience while giving the Commencement speech for UCLA’s economics program (h/t...
- Posted 333 days ago
The Government Is Wasting The Only Real Effective Mortgage Plan
A good portion of the unemployment problem that America faces is structural. Bernanke can Twist all he wants. His maturity extension plan averages $ 2b of short-term versus long-term paper swaps a day. That is not even...
- Posted 336 days ago
Iceland Forgives Mortgage Debt to Save its Economy
J. D. Heyes/NaturalNews It’s probably not a concept that most U.S. banks and lawmakers want to think about, but the fact is, Iceland’s economy has grown by leaps and bounds since the government there implemented widespread...
- Posted 347 days ago