- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 16 hours ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 22 hours ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 17 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 24 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 31 days ago
How The House’s Unprecedented Debt Ceiling Bill Could Make The Next Round Much Easier
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said today that the Senate will vote sometime this week on the House-passed bill to suspend the debt ceiling, allowing the Treasury to borrow whatever it needs to fund the government through May...
- Posted 115 days ago
6 Members Of The Walton Family (Walmart) Have As Much Money As The Bottom Third Of The US
An extraordinary statistic tweeted by Idealab CEO Bill Gross from a Davos session he is attending: “The 6 members of the Walmart family have as much combined wealth as the entire bottom 1/3 of the United States.”...
- Posted 120 days ago
JIM O’NEILL: The FX Model I Invented Suggests The Yen Can Sink Much Farther
The Japanese yen continues to tumble rapidly, as the new Prime Minister Shinzo Abe moves forward with his yen devaluing policies, which includes possibly targeting a 2 percent inflation rate. But this has many people wondering if...
- Posted 134 days ago
10 Stocks Accounted For 93% Of Earnings Growth Last Year, This Year Not So Much
The 10 stocks that drove 93% of the entire S&P 500′s earnings growth in 2012 will only account for 33% of earnings growth in 2013, according to a report from Morgan Stanley. Check it out: SEE ALSO: 13...
- Posted 134 days ago
Women With Finance Skills Have A Much Easier Time Landing Board Seats
Almost half of female executive directors are financially qualified, while 65 percent have a financial background, the study shows. This compares to just 26 percent of their male colleagues being financially qualified and 44 percent having a...
- Posted 150 days ago
Why Are Preppers Hated So Much?
Have you noticed that it has become trendy to bash preppers? For a long time the prepper movement was ignored, but now it has become so large that it is getting very difficult for the mainstream media...
- Posted 159 days ago
Yale Study: Alcohol’s Gateway Effect Much Larger Than Marijuana’s
TheRawStory A Yale study published Tuesday in the Journal of Adolescent Health found that people who used alcohol or tobacco in their youth are almost twice as likely to abuse prescription opiate drugs than those who only used marijuana. Researchers...
- Posted 271 days ago
It’s ‘Unbelievable’ How Much The Economy Is Getting Slammed By The Government Spending Slowdown
It’s finally going mainstream. Government spending isn’t growing like crazy. It’s shrinking. And It’s hurting the economy. Ben Casselman and Conor Dougherty at the WSJ (via Ben White) have a great look at how cuts in federal...
- Posted 298 days ago
Inequality Is Much Worse When You Count Income Hidden In Tax Shelters
A new report by the Tax Justice Network, “The Price of Offshore Revisited,” shows that the amount of wealth held in tax havens has increased enormously since 2004, and confirms what I previously wrote about the huge cost to tax coffers of...
- Posted 304 days ago
When Will The Younger Generation Realize How Much Theye’ve Been Screwed?
BusinessInsider In 1967, I was 22 years old and sitting in a movie theater watching Dustin Hoffman in The Graduate. For my generation at that point, there is one word from that movie that will never be...
- Posted 323 days ago