- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 3 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 13 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 14 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 15 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 16 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 23 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 23 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 29 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 39 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 48 days ago
REPORT: 3 Chinese Ships Enter Japanese Waters Near Disputed Islands — Nikkei Turns Sharply Negative
More concerning headlines between Japan and China. According to Kyodo, 3 Chinese ships have entered Japanese territorial waters near the Senkaku islands, which are disputed. The Nikkei, which had opened higher, has turned negative, and is now...
- Posted 122 days ago
Nikkei Jumps, Yen Drops After Japan Approves ¥10 Trillion Stimulus (NKY, JPY)
Japan just approved a ¥10.3 trillion fiscal stimulus package. That translates to around $ 116 billion dollars. Click Here For Updates > Japan’s Nikkei stock market index is up 1.2 percent as the yen tumbles. Speaking at...
- Posted 132 days ago
The Yen Is Sagging Again, And The Nikkei Is Rallying
Japan update: We’re back to recent trends, with the yen weakening and the Nikkei rallying. Today we got more headlines about stimulus, monetary measures, and all that, so it may be having an impact. Please follow Money...
- Posted 133 days ago
Japan’s Breathtaking Rally Continues With ANOTHER Monster Nikkei Gain
Japanese stocks are simply on a breathtaking hot streak to end the year, in part due to the expectations of ultra-aggressive monetary policy that’s been causing the yen to dive. The Nikkei is up 1.3%, which is...
- Posted 147 days ago
BOOM: Nikkei Hits 10,000, An Eight-Month High
Japan’s stock market just opened, and the Nikkei rose above 10,000 for the first time since April 4. Before the markets opened in Asia, we learned that Japan’s exports fell 4.1 percent in November. However, this was...
- Posted 155 days ago