- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 2 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 13 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 14 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 15 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 15 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 23 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 23 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 29 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 39 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 48 days ago
STOCKS GO NOWHERE: Here’s What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, QQQ, HNZ)
Stocks didn’t move much. But they didn’t sell off either. Is that a bad thing? First the scoreboard: Dow: 13,973, -9.3, -0.0 percentS&P 500: 1,521, +1.0, +0.0 percentNASDAQ: 3,198, +1.7, +0.0 percent And now the top stories:...
- Posted 97 days ago
Video: Judge Napolitano-Killing Americans with Drones is Nowhere Justifiable Under The Constitution
Youtube Click here to view the embedded video. “That is nowhere justifiable under the Constitution, nowhere justifiable under federal law,” Judge Andrew Napolitano argued on FOX News today. “In fact, federal law and the Constitution are to...
- Posted 104 days ago
Markets Are Going Nowhere After Ugly Day In Japan
It’s going to be pretty quiet today market-wise, as the US has off for the MLK day holiday, and will be consumed with the inauguration. In the meantime, European markets are basically flat. Nothing’s going on there....
- Posted 122 days ago
Markets Are Going Nowhere After HUGE Day In Asia
US futures, Europe are all pretty much going nowhere right now. That’s fine. Those markets have been on a tear. But it was a huge night in Asia. Chinese stocks rallied 1.4% on the back of a...
- Posted 125 days ago
Markets Are Going Nowhere In Europe
Markets are mixed early in the European trading session. England’s FTSE is flat. France’s CAC 40 is up 0.5 percent. Germany’s DAX is down 0.2 percent. Spain’s IBEX is up 0.5 percent. Italy’s FTSE MIB is up...
- Posted 126 days ago
Markets Are Going Nowhere Again
Another very quiet start to the day. Just like yesterday, there’s very little market movement of note. US futures are down modestly. Germany and Spain are both down on the order of 0.1%. China fell 0.4% last...
- Posted 135 days ago
STOCKS GO NOWHERE AGAIN: Here’s What You Need To Know
And we thought yesterday was quiet. First the scoreboard: Dow: 13,164, -11.3, -0.0%S&P 500: 1,402, +0.5, +0.0%NASDAQ: 3,018, +7.3, +0.2% And now the top stories: Overnight, China released a ton of economic data. In a nutshell, most...
- Posted 286 days ago
David Rosenberg’s Brilliant Demographics Chart That Explains Why Treasuries Are Surging And Stocks Are Going Nowhere
David Rosenberg’s contribution to our feature on The Most Important Charts In The World almost certainly says a lot about the appetite for stocks vs. Treasuries. Here’s Rosenberg’s full slide… Click here to see the rest...
- Posted 311 days ago
Markets Are Going Nowhere
This is now the 3rd day in a row of basically totally stagnant markets. With little to go on (no major headlines and no data) markets re going nowhere. Italy is up 0.2%. Germany is down 0.3%...
- Posted 316 days ago
Going Deep: “It’s Entirely Possible That Nowhere in North America is a Safe Redoubt”
Some friends have been actively talking about their Exit Plans – about getting out of this country before the curtain goes down. While there is still time. They believe the situation to be hopeless. That despite the...
- Posted 343 days ago