- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 8 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 10 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 11 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 11 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 18 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 19 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 24 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 34 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 44 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 51 days ago
Cancer clinics turn away thousands of Medicare patients
(NaturalNews) Federal sequestration measures that came into effect on April 1 are making it impossible for many cancer clinics across the country to administer conventional care to patients, and particularly to those on Medicare. Consequently, thousands of...
- Posted 29 days ago
Jesus Take The Wheel: Shady Dentist Office In Oklahoma Has Possibly Exposed Patients To HIV, Hepatitis, And More!
They are calling Dr. W. Scott Harrington a menace to society for using rusty instruments and drugs that expired in 1993! According to NBC News: The crisp, stucco exterior of an Oklahoma dental clinic concealed what health...
- Posted 50 days ago
MD Anderson study: Qigong helps breast cancer patients
by: Sherry Baker (NaturalNews) Researchers from the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center have found that qigong, an ancient mind-body practice, helps women with breast cancer who are undergoing radiation treatments for the disease. Qigong, which has been...
- Posted 93 days ago
The New York Times Reveals Its Big Claim: The Largest Hospital Chain In The Country Regularly Gave Unnecessary Treatment To Patients (HCA)
Earlier today, The Hospital Corporation of America issued an unusual statement pre-butting regarding a pending New York Times story on the hospital’s business practices. This evening, the Times published the piece. Reported by Reed Abelson and Julie Creswell,...
- Posted 284 days ago
Elderly Patients ‘Helped to Die to Free up Beds’, Warns Doctor
NHS hospitals are using end-of-life care to help elderly patients to die because they are difficult to look after and take up valuable beds, a top doctor has warned. Professor Pullicino claims some patients put on the...
- Posted 330 days ago