- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 9 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 10 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 11 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 11 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 19 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 19 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 25 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 35 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 44 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 52 days ago
The Secret FDIC Plan to Loot Bank Accounts
Stephen Lendman/Activist Post It shouldn’t surprise. It’s already policy. Market analystGraham Summers explained. Depositor theft is coming. Europe is banker occupied territory. So is America. Finance is a new form of warfare. It’s more powerful than standing...
- Posted 38 days ago
The Global Elite Are Very Clearly Telling Us That They Plan To Raid Our Bank Accounts
TheEconomicCollapse Don’t be surprised when the global elite confiscate money from your bank account one day. They are already very clearly telling you that they are going to do it. Dutch Finance Minister Jeroen Dijsselbloem is the...
- Posted 51 days ago
Are Russia And China Hoarding Gold Because They Plan To Kill The Dollar?
Michael Snyder, BlackListedNews Will oil soon be traded in a currency that is thousands of years old? What would a “gold for oil” system mean for the petrodollar and the U.S. economy? Are Russia and China...
- Posted 94 days ago
Greece Just Unveiled Its 2013 To 2016 Budget Plan
ATHENS (Reuters) – Greece expects to cut its budget deficit to 4.3 percent of GDP this year, lower than previously forecast following debt relief measures, but faces a smaller primary surplus in 2016 than agreed with its...
- Posted 100 days ago
China Just Approved A New Plan To Crush Income Inequality
During Hu Jintao’s speech at the 18th Party Congress it was evident that the leaders were aware of growing public anger at the excesses of the Communist Party and the large income inequality. He said at the...
- Posted 102 days ago
Does China Plan To Establish “China Cities” And “Special Economic Zones” All Over America?
TheEconomicCollapse What in the world is China up to? Over the past several years, the Chinese government and large Chinese corporations (which are often at least partially owned by the government) have been systematically buying up businesses,...
- Posted 113 days ago
3 Huge Myths About The Trillion Dollar Coin Plan To Save The Economy
The hottest idea to save the economy from another debt ceiling fight (and a potential default) is the Trillion Dollar Platinum Coin. In order to understand how it works, we first need a very quick lesson in...
- Posted 135 days ago
Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) Plan for Global Governance in 2013
Nicholas West/Activist Post It is incredible that mention of a one-world government in many circles is still considered to be conspiracy talk. Fortunately, the global political awakening that arch-globalist Zbigniew Brzezinski has referred to is forcing ever-increasing justifications for...
- Posted 138 days ago
INTEL’S BUSINESS PLAN FROM 1968: In Case You Needed Proof That Execution Is More Important Than Ideas
Intel is a global mega-corporation with $ 50+ billion in revenue, 100,000 employees, and a $ 100 billion market cap. It has been a fixture of the tech industry for so long that it seems as though...
- Posted 139 days ago
John Boehner Will Respond To Attacks On His Fiscal Cliff ‘Plan B’ This Afternoon
Republican House Speaker John Boehner will hold a press conference Wednesday afternoon to respond to growing criticism of his new “Plan B” option to avoid the fiscal cliff. The plan, which Boehner plans to bring to a...
- Posted 150 days ago