- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 21 hours ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 12 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 13 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 14 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 14 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 21 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 22 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 27 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 37 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 47 days ago
Video: Breaking Inequality- Why You Will Always Be Poor
YouTube Breaking Inequality is a documentary film about the corruption between Washington and Wall Street that has resulted in the largest inequality gap in the history of America. Click here to view the embedded video. Truth Is Scary
- Posted 14 days ago
Poor Thang! Porsha Stewart Defends Kordell’s “Controlling” Rep And Reveals Their Struggle To Conceive Just Days Before He Filed For Divorce!!! [Video]
Poor Porsha! On Sunday Hollywood Life reported that there is a possibility that Porsha and Kordell Stewart may reconcile, which falls right in line with an interview they did with her just days before Kordell filed for...
- Posted 50 days ago
Poor Thang: Porsha Stewart Was “Blindsided” By Suspect Hubby Kordell’s Decision To File For Divorce
Sounds like this southern belle was in marriage hell anyway, riiiight? Turns out Porsha Stewart had no idea Kordell was signing “them papers!” Via US Weekly reports: “She was 100 percent completely blindsided. Friends are trying to...
- Posted 55 days ago
Poor Thang: Mathew Knowles Talks “Incredibly Painful” Split With Beyoncé But Insists He Wasn’t Axed, “We Both Let Each Other Go”
When the checks stop coming in… Guess the whole code of silence no longer applies! Beysus’ Dad Mathew Knowles did a new interview this weekend talking about the hard knock life he’s had since Camel took his...
- Posted 57 days ago
Poor Baby: Iggy Azalea Gets ASAP Rocky Tattoo Removed After He’s Seen With His Victoria’s Secret Boo
Iggy Azalea Reacts To A$ AP Rocky Dating Chanel Iman Last year A$ AP Rocky and upstart female rapper Iggy Azalea were a rap couple. They were so in love that Iggy tatted his name on her...
- Posted 77 days ago
CHART: Remember When Poor People Saw Their Incomes Grow Faster Than Rich People?
Here’s an interesting chart from the WonkBlog that we saw on the Real-World Economics Review Blog. It shows that Americans in the bottom 90 percent of income brackets (represented by the red line) saw their paychecks rise...
- Posted 87 days ago
Russia Wants To Fine Websites For Poor Copyright Takedowns
When it comes to the enforcement of copyright Russia is hardly the poster boy of the world’s intellectual property focused companies. In recent years the country has been subjected to intense criticism, especially from the United States,...
- Posted 110 days ago
Obama And The Last Congress Have Left Us With A Major Tax Increase That Will Slam The Working Poor
“Taxation without representation” says the text under the Washington, DC license plate of President Obama’s inaugural limo. Citizens of DC argue they are not represented when the Congress decides on their taxes. One has to ask how...
- Posted 120 days ago
35 Statistics About The Working Poor In America That Will Blow Your Mind
TheEconomicCollapse In America tonight, tens of millions of men and women will struggle to get to sleep because they are stressed out about not making enough money even though they are working as hard as they...
- Posted 124 days ago
Woman Faces $600 a Day Fine for Giving Free Lunches to Poor Children
Disinfo This is tyranny. Gil Spencer reports for the Daily Times: In a summer of surprises, the biggest one for Angela Prattis was being treated like a criminal for handing out free lunches to the children in her...
- Posted 271 days ago