- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 3 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 13 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 14 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 15 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 16 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 23 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 23 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 29 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 39 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 48 days ago
3 Ways to Transform Anxiety into Positive Energy
Jennifer Marut/TinyBuddha “Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.” ~Proverb A few months ago, I moved from the metropolitan east coast to rural Indiana and bunked up with my grandparents to help them sell their house....
- Posted 133 days ago
18 Things You Can Do Right Now To Become a Loving, Positive Person
in5d We live in denial of our inherent negativity for the most part, and often wonder why the world around is so mean and reckless. Unlike dogs we may not be born eternal optimists, but positivity is...
- Posted 143 days ago
The Positive Health Benefits of Negative Ions
Jim English/Nutrition Review Air pollution is a serious, though often unrecognized health problem. Epidemiological studies consistently point to a direct link between urban air pollution – especially particulate pollution created by combustion powered vehicles and power generation...
- Posted 144 days ago
Why Being Positive Makes Anything Possible
Farnoosh Brock/PositivelyPositive If there is one lesson I learned in watching my parents uproot us from our home in Iran to move first to Turkey and then to America, it’s thatanything is possible if you are positive...
- Posted 274 days ago
The Story Of Positive Thinking
CollectiveEvolution We have all heard the slogans. “Think Positive!”, “Expect only the best outcomes!”, “Strive to be happy”, “Avoid negativity!”, “Put more effort in your intentions!” “Find happiness in what you have” or “Be careful with your thoughts,...
- Posted 276 days ago
Positive Encouragement and Constructive Criticism Lead To Poor Decision Making
PreventDisease People who give positive encouragement and constructive criticism could be wasting their breath according to the latest research from a psychology expert at Queen Mary, University of London. The study, published in the journal Frontiers in...
- Posted 278 days ago
The Dangers Of Positive Thinking
Disinfo Perhaps try harnessing the power of negative thought for a new path to happiness. Psych Your Mindwrites: When you walk through the self-help aisle of any bookstore, you are likely to see plenty of books based on...
- Posted 293 days ago
Can you #meditate your way to positive brain changes?
Scientists have found that a kind of Chinese mindfulness meditation practice is linked with actual physical changes in the brain — changes that may even have protective effects against mental illness. Researchers from the University of Oregon...
- Posted 312 days ago
MORGAN STANLEY: Here’s Why Last Week’s EU Summit Was A Big Positive
Morgan Stanley’s Joachim Fels has a nice, succinct explanation of why Europe made a positive step last week at its EU summit. Note that it came out a few hours before Italy was trounced in the EU...
- Posted 325 days ago
True Positive Thinking is Not the Absence of Negative Thoughts
PositivelyPositive A positive focus in life, the type of focus that can help you achieve your goals, overcome adversity, and realize your full potential, doesn’t mean the avoidance of negative thoughts or comments. Positive thinking is the...
- Posted 325 days ago