- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 hours ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 11 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 12 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 13 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 13 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 20 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 21 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 27 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 37 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 46 days ago
Some Proud Papa Preciousness: Nick Lachey And His Lil 5-Month-Old Mini Me Team Up With Fisher Price To Promote His New Kid-Friendly Album
Awwwwwwwwww Nick Lachey Featured On New Album Cover With Infant Son Former 98′ Degrees group member turned solo singer Nick Lachey is showing off his new little celebrity seed on the cover of his upcoming album titled...
- Posted 82 days ago
CITI: Gold Has Fallen To A Pivot Point, Minimum Price Target Now $2,055
Gold fellow below $ 1,600 on Friday. This is a six-month low. According to Citi technician Tom Fitzpatrick, this is exactly where you want it to be if you’re a gold bull. Eric King of King World...
- Posted 93 days ago
The Audi-Lexus Price Gap Has Gone Crazy In The Last 3 Month
Say you’re a Doc, working out of NYU Hospital on 1st and 34th, and on October 29 you park your car in the lot next door. Sandy rolls in, and the next morning your car is 20...
- Posted 107 days ago
The Price of Beauty: Beware of Toxic Health-Damaging Chemicals in Salons
Elizabeth Renter/NaturalSociety Just how far would you go to fit the profile of a “beauty”? Countless women put their health on the line in pursuit of what the glossy magazines tells us is pretty. If you are...
- Posted 138 days ago
The FHFA House Price Index Beat Expectations Rising 0.5% (XHB, ITB)
The FHFA house price index beat expectations rising 0.5 percent month-over-month in October. But September’s number was revised down to 0.0 percent. The index is 15.7 percent below its April 2007 peak. From the press release: “For...
- Posted 151 days ago
VALUATION EXPERT ASWATH DAMODARAN: This Is The Price Where I’d Buy Facebook (FB)
Just before Facebook went public, valuation guru Aswath Damodaran said the stock would see a “Goldilocks IPO” – not too hot, not too cold. And he was right. Shortly after, Damodaran argued that Facebook’s fair value was...
- Posted 273 days ago
This Is What The Drought Is Going To Do To The Price Of A Cut Of Steak
Yes, we’ve been worried about what the drought ravaging the Mid-Western United States has done to the environment, and to volatile commodities prices. But for days (weeks even) we’ve been asking ourselves a horrific question — what...
- Posted 287 days ago
Food Price Crisis Feared as Erratic Weather Wreaks Havoc on Crops
Guardian ‘What the world economy really needs right now is a break’, one economist says, but instead it appears headed toward upheaval Freak weather in some of the world’s vital foodproducing regions is ravaging crops and threatening...
- Posted 299 days ago
The US is Blind to the Price of War – That is Still Being Borne by the Iraqi People
Every effort must be made to thwart those who seek to embellish and distort America’s lamentable legacy in Iraq Information Clearing House
- Posted 344 days ago