- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 15 mins ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 3 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 14 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 15 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 16 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 16 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 24 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 24 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 30 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 40 days ago
Hi Hater: Kid Rock Says Justin Timberfake And “F You Pay Me” Jay-Z Are Robbing Fans With Sky-High Ticket Prices
He does kinda have a point… Kid Rock Says That Justin Timberlake And Jay-Z Concert Tickets Are “Highway Robbery Via HipHopDX With tickets for Kid Rock’s “$ 20 Best Night Ever” tour selling for only $ 20,...
- Posted 37 days ago
Home Prices Will Zigzag For Years
December home prices were up 11.8 percent year-over-year, the largest gain since 2006, according to RadarLogic’s latest RPX monthly housing market report. But this isn’t a “real and sustainable” recovery according to Quinn W. Eddins, Director of...
- Posted 89 days ago
Barclays Has Agreed To Stop Speculating On Food Prices (BARC)
British megabank Barclays has agreed to stop speculating on food prices, according to the World Development Movement (via New Yorker’s Rebecca Mead) — though it remains unclear whether it will stop offering such contracts to customers. CEO...
- Posted 97 days ago
CITI: There Is Really Only One Thing Driving Gold Prices Right Now, And It’s Going To Drive Them Lower
Citi Chief Commodities Economist Daniel Ahn and his team are “marking-to-market” their forecasts for gold prices following a substantial sell-off in the gold market over the past several months. Since peaking at a price of $ 1798...
- Posted 117 days ago
Existing Home Sales Fall, But Prices Climb For 10th Straight Month
Existing home sales unexpectedly fell 1 percent in December to a 4.94 million annual rate, according to the National Association of Realtors. November’s reading was revised down to a 4.99 million annual rate. The national median existing-home...
- Posted 121 days ago
ZILLOW: Home Prices Climbed At Their Fastest Rate Since August 2006
National home prices were up 5.9 percent year-over-year in 2012, according to Zillow’s latest real estate market report. This was the largest annual gain since August 2006, and home prices were up for five straight quarters. Meanwhile,...
- Posted 122 days ago
Millions Of People Are Getting Out From Underwater, As Home Prices Rise Around The Country
Jan. 15 (Bloomberg) — Maggie Medved was stuck with her Phoenix house for two years after the market crash wiped out the equity in the property. Last year, as prices in the area rose by the most...
- Posted 128 days ago
EL-ERIAN: Asset Prices Are Getting Even Farther Away From Their Fundamentals
Mohamed El-Erian, CEO of PIMCO, has penned a blistering op-ed for the Financial Times on the dangers of highly accommodative monetary policy – or as he refers to it, the ‘central bank put.’ The central point of...
- Posted 136 days ago
OCTOBER HOME PRICES RISE MORE THAN EXPECTED
At 9:00 AM ET today, we’ll get the The October reading of the Case-Shiller home price index is out and it’s a beat. Click Here For Updates > The seasonally adjusted 20-city index climbed 0.66 percent from...
- Posted 148 days ago
Tropical Storm Isaac Could Send Labor Day Gas Prices Soaring
GasBuddy.com’s Patrick DeHaan is up with a late-Friday post noting Tropical Storm Isaac is already causing gas prices to rise. After cooling off in the past week, gas prices jumped 3.2 percent upon Isaac’s upgrade from a...
- Posted 272 days ago