- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 10 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 11 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 12 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 12 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 19 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 20 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 25 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 35 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 45 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 53 days ago
Skyrocketing Ground Beef Prices Hit Record Highs
NaturalNews As drought conditions persist well into late summer across the majority of U.S. states, agricultural production continues to be well below normal, meaning consumers will literally be paying the price for so much crop destruction. One...
- Posted 270 days ago
Jim O’Neill Isn’t Too Worried About A Middle East Conflict Causing Oil Prices To Spike
Jim O’Neill, the economist behind the BRICs acronym, earned his Ph.D by studying oil prices. In his latest Viewpoints note, he responded to people’s concerns about an escalating Iran-Israel conflict and how it might cause oil prices...
- Posted 273 days ago
ROSENBERG: 2 Bad Things Happened The Last Time Food And Gas Prices Moved Up Like This
David Rosenberg writes in today’s Breakfast With Dave note: The spike in food and gas prices casts a cloud over the back-to-school shopping season – a big drain on cyclical spending right into the grocery bill and...
- Posted 275 days ago
Food Prices to Spike in 2012 Due to Mass Droughts
NaturalNews Long after one of the hottest and driest North American summers on record has turned to fall, consumers will still be feeling its effects in the form of higher food prices, possibly worldwide. The current year...
- Posted 286 days ago
The Drought In The Midwest Could Cause Pork Prices To Surge In China (CORN)
The drought in the American Midwest has sent corn prices soaring. And this is a very worrisome sign for Chinese pork prices. Societe Generale analysts Michel Martinez, Wei Yao, and Jaroslaw Janecki write that nearly 90 percent...
- Posted 298 days ago
The Weekend Is Over, And Corn Prices Are Soaring
This is the hottest bull market in the world: CORN! Thanks to the drought and the heat, corn prices are going through the roof, and in the opening of trading on this Sunday evening, prices per bushel...
- Posted 307 days ago
MAP: The Devastating Drought That’s Caused Corn Prices To Surge By Nearly 40% In 2 Months
If the weather stays hot and dry this summer, this is going to mushroom into a huge story. First, the drought is horrible. It’s being called the worst since 1988t in almost no part. Here’s the latest...
- Posted 308 days ago
US Energy Prices Are Entering A Golden Age [Presentation]
Memo to U.S. energy consumers: you’ve got it good. That was the conclusion we drew from the presentation given by Vienna-based JBC Energy’s Alexander Poegl at this year’s Association for the Study of Peak Oil mega-conference. Slowing...
- Posted 327 days ago
The Department Of Energy Just Jacked Up Its Outlook For Oil Prices By $20 Per Barrel
The Department of Energy’s Energy Information Administration has released its Annual Energy Outlook (AEO) for 2012, and the big theme in the report is uncertainty. But they’re pretty sure oil prices are going to go up. Basically,...
- Posted 328 days ago
The 3 Most Important Factors Driving Home Prices (ITB, XHB)
Some argue that the U.S. housing market has bottomed already, and recent housing data suggests that national home prices are in the early stages of recovery. But housing is local, and price growth changes depend on the...
- Posted 334 days ago