- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 2 days ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 5 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 16 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 17 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 18 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 18 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 25 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 26 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 31 days ago
Yosemite’s Smokey Problem: Potheads
NEWSER DRUGS BUSTS ARE 4 TIMES AS HIGH AS NEXT CLOSEST NATIONAL PARK Ah, Yosemite: That iconic symbol of nature where generations of tourists have hiked, snapped pictures, camped, and … smoked a lot of weed? As NBC...
- Posted 25 days ago
Racial Profiling: NYPD Cop Admits Stop-And-Frisk Policy Is Based On Race “Black Males Ages 14-21 Are The Problem”
Ever been racially profiled? NPYD Admits Stop And Frisk Is Race Based For years, the debate over the New York Police Department’s use of stop-and-frisk tactics has centered on whether officers engage in racial profiling. Now, a...
- Posted 64 days ago
Republicans Are Slamming Nancy Pelosi For Saying It’s ‘A False Argument To Say We Have A Spending Problem’
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said today that the looming cuts associated with the sequester are a “bad idea all around,” advocating a replacement solution that includes a mix of spending cuts and revenue through closing...
- Posted 104 days ago
WARREN BUFFETT: ‘The Debt Itself Is Not A Problem’
CBS’s Rebecca Jarvis had a brief profile on billionaire Warren Buffett this morning. Among other things, they discussed the history of inequality in America and the world. “The womb from which you emerge determines your fate to...
- Posted 125 days ago
‘The Birthday Problem’ Shows How Innately Terrible We Are At Estimating Probability
In business school I had to take an introductory class in statistics that we colloquially called “D&D.” The official course name was Data & Decision-making. In retrospect, it was a truly valuable class (one of very few...
- Posted 133 days ago
Ben Bernanke Is Facing A Legacy Problem
The surprise of the week was not the goofy ending to the cliff. It was the minutes from the Fed. The meeting in question took place on 12/12, just 23 days ago. Some very major announcements came...
- Posted 140 days ago
UBS Reveals Who Really Won The Euro — And Why This Is Creating A Huge Political Problem
The hot read in Euro-economics this week was a note from UBS’ Paul Donovan titled Who wins with the Euro? (Both ZeroHedge and FT Alpha have written about it) The question is controversial, because there’s some insinuation...
- Posted 279 days ago
Four Smart Ways To Reduce US Political Gridlock, Our Biggest Economic Problem
Last year it was the debt ceiling negotiations. This year its the fiscal cliff, political pressure on the Federal Reserve, and the complete inability of Congress to pass anything resembling a jobs bill. Partisan gridlock is the...
- Posted 303 days ago
Jeff Saut: Europe Can’t Be Fixed Until It Addresses Its Systemic Problem
Jeff Saut, Chief Investment Strategist for Raymond James, thinks Europe recently took some steps in the right direction in addressing its debt crisis. “I think Europe took a step in the right direction a couple of weeks...
- Posted 318 days ago
We’ve Got The ‘Population Problem’ Upside Down
There are a number of issues I want to discuss here at Future Brief, but there is one that is annoying. I hear it constantly raised by so many commentators as a critical issue to our global...
- Posted 329 days ago