- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 9 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 10 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 11 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 12 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 19 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 19 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 25 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 35 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 44 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 52 days ago
The Enormous Therapeutic Promise of Psychedelics for Sustaining Health, Happiness and Sanity
April M. Short | AlterNet A researcher in a suit and tie strolls past with a graduate student in rainbow leggings and a red bandana. They’re discussing smoking addiction cessation research using the drug psilocybin–the active hallucinogen isolated from...
- Posted 19 days ago
Psychedelics Can Expand Your Consciousness
ConsciousEvolution It might seem as though we are all separate, and individual from one another and our environment. While that may appear true and could very well be true in some ways, we are also all...
- Posted 132 days ago
It’s High Time to Destigmatize Psychedelics
Jonathan D. Moreno, Ph.D/Psychology Today Marijuana for medical purposes has finally become a serious policy option. Meanwhile, there has been a quiet but promising revival of research on the potential of psychedelics as part of the treatment...
- Posted 270 days ago
Are We Finally Reawakening to the Profound Healing Properties of Psychedelics?
AlterNet / By Don Hazen Legal research on a range of currently illegal drugs indicates they may help cure PTSD, alcoholism and even cluster headaches. Slowly but surely, we may be reaching success in a determined and...
- Posted 334 days ago