- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 2 days ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 6 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 16 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 18 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 19 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 19 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 26 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 27 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 32 days ago
Praise Baby Jesus: The Unemployment Rate Drops To 7.6 Percent With 88,000 Jobs Created In March
Unemployment Rate Drops To Below 8% The Bureau of Labor Statistics has released the latest batch of unemployment numbers and the jobs report, and it seems like things might be finally starting to look up. Think Progress...
- Posted 50 days ago
Stop The Violence: 25 Shot In Chicago Over This Past Weekend Despite Homocide Rate Down 69% From 2012
Just when you thought it was all good. 25 Shot In Chicago Over The Weekend Via HuffingtonPost Twenty-five people were wounded in gun violence over the weekend in Chicago amid news that the city’s homicide rate in...
- Posted 54 days ago
America Has Higher Rate Of “Death From All Causes” Than 16 Other Developed Nations
Mike Barrett | NaturalSociety Based on findings presented in a report titled U.S. Health in International Perspectives: Shorter Lives, Poorer Health, Americans have a higher chance of dying from all causes than people living in 16 other developed nations. Further, the United...
- Posted 75 days ago
ZILLOW: Home Prices Climbed At Their Fastest Rate Since August 2006
National home prices were up 5.9 percent year-over-year in 2012, according to Zillow’s latest real estate market report. This was the largest annual gain since August 2006, and home prices were up for five straight quarters. Meanwhile,...
- Posted 124 days ago
Venezuela’s Inflation Rate Hit 19.9%
* Price controls helped keep inflation in check * Currency devaluation seen spurring inflation in 2013 CARACAS, Dec 29 (Reuters) – Venezuelan inflation reached 19.9 percent in 2012, the central bank said in a preliminary estimate on...
- Posted 147 days ago
What The Rebound In Housing Means For The Unemployment Rate
Early this year when I wrote The Housing Bottom is Here and Housing: The Two Bottoms, I pointed out there are usually two bottoms for housing: the first for new home sales, housing starts and residential investment,...
- Posted 287 days ago
Greece’s Unemployment Rate Just Got Even More Horrifying
Greece’s unemployment rate climbed to 23.1 percent in May, up from 22.6 percent in April. The youth unemployment rate is sitting at a jaw-dropping 54.9 percent. No one is really surprised by the most troubled country in...
- Posted 290 days ago
The Employment Rate In The United States Is Lower Than It Was During The Last Recession
TheEconomicCollapse Did you know that a smaller percentage of Americans are working today than when the last recession supposedly ended? But you won’t hear about this on the mainstream news. Instead, the mainstream media obsesses over the...
- Posted 290 days ago
China’s HSBC PMI Climbs To 49.3, But Employment Down At Sharpest Rate In 40 Months
China’s final HSBC manufacturing PMI climbed to 49.3 in July from 48.2 reading in June. However, this fell short of the 49.5 “Flash,” or preliminary, number, which economists consider to be a reliable forecast for the final...
- Posted 298 days ago
China’s Inflation Rate Cools To A 29-Month Low
BEIJING (AP) — China’s inflation fell to a 29-month low in June, giving Beijing more room to fight a deepening economic slowdown. Consumer prices rose 2.2 percent over a year earlier, down from May’s 3 percent, government...
- Posted 321 days ago