- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 22 hours ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 1 day ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 17 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 25 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 31 days ago
The Housing Market Recovery Is ‘A Complete Hoax’
Truthdig Homeownership is at its lowest level in 18 years, but housing prices are rising. Why? Because banks are creating real estate scarcity by buying up homes and selectively stalling foreclosures. CounterPunch contributor Mike Whitneyreminds us that in...
- Posted 18 days ago
If Washington DC Is Going To Destroy The Recovery, We’ll Know In The Next Few Weeks
Monthly data released last week were sparse, but included a substantial increase in December factory orders, Productivity in the 4th quarter decreased, and unit labor costs increased. Consumer credit increased, and wholesale inventories decreased. This week continued...
- Posted 104 days ago
Another PMI Report Makes Crystal Clear The Recovery That’s Taking Place In Asia
Earlier today we had a strong South Korean PMI report. The latest? Taiwan. It just saw a rise in December PMI from 47.4 to 50.6. From the report: Please follow Money Game on Twitter and Facebook. Join...
- Posted 143 days ago
The Road To Recovery: Over One Million Americans Added to Poverty In Last Two Months
They’ll tout the latest unemployment numbers as evidence for the strength of America’s recovery, but despite their best efforts to fudge the numbers, the unreported reality is that we are so far gone it’s scary. The decent...
- Posted 159 days ago
CHART OF THE DAY: The ‘Housing Recovery’ In One Unequivocal Chart
This needs virtually no explanation. It’s a chart of the frequency of the phrase “Housing Recovery” in news articles over the past 5 years. The chart was created using the WORD function on Bloomberg, which lets you...
- Posted 280 days ago
OBAMA: A Slow Recovery Or A Failed Agenda?
That’s the question posed in the title of yesterday’s op-ed by Ed Lazear, and it’s an excellent question. Looking at the statistics, 13 quarters after the President’s inauguration, non-defense GDP is only 4% higher (in log terms)...
- Posted 297 days ago
Depressed US Birthrates Are Undermining The Housing Recovery
Boomer demographics and postponement of marriage on account of student debt and poor finances are two of the key reasons that I long-ago stated the housing recovery would be slow for a decade. Declining birthrates now show...
- Posted 301 days ago
David Rosenberg Points To One Indicator That’s Showing No Sign Of A Housing Recovery
David Rosenberg, the bearish economist at Gluskin Sheff, isn’t convinced that the U.S. housing market is on the up and up. He points to the number of months it takes to sell a new house. From his...
- Posted 302 days ago
The Housing Recovery Officially Goes Mainstream
We’ve been writing about the recovery in housing for awhile now, but clearly it’s gone officially mainstream, since even Gawker now snarks that we’re heading back into housing bubble territory. Note that there’s nothing bubbly in the...
- Posted 314 days ago
CHART: What A European Recovery Could Look Like Over The Next 14 Years
In a new post at VoxEU, OECD economists Pier Carlo Padoan and Urban Sila and European Commission economist Paul Van Den Noord take a look at what a recovery could look like for a “typical” Eurozone country...
- Posted 339 days ago