- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 9 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 10 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 11 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 11 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 18 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 19 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 24 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 34 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 44 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 52 days ago
Bolitics: Republican Brad Blakeman Says President Obama “Encourages” Statutory Rape By Supporting Contraception For Young Women
SMH! This is why the Republican party is struggling now, because of nuts like this. Republican Says President Obama Encourages Criminal Activity According to Raw Story Republican strategist Brad Blakeman on Friday said that President Barack Obama...
- Posted 15 days ago
Video: Republican Senator Receives Potentially Ricin-Poisoned Letter
Watch More News Videos at ABC ABCNews A suspicious letter potentially laced with a poison, ricin, and postmarked from Memphis, was sent to the office of Sen. Roger Wicker of Mississippi, ABC News has learned. Senate Majority...
- Posted 31 days ago
Shots Fired: Ride-Or-Die “Republican” Stacey Dash Joins In With Her Party And Puts The Carters On Blizzy Blast Over Their Cuban Excursion
Stacey strikes again….. Stacey Dash Slams Jay-Z And Beyonce For Cuba Visit Stacey Dash yet again has the cyber world throwing her multiple side-eyes. The veteran Hollyweird banger never quite recovered from the slander she brought upon...
- Posted 37 days ago
Wait, What? Republican Lawmaker Says He Doesn’t Support Gay Marriage Because He Doesn’t Want To Marry A Man
“I’m not gay and I make the laws. So you shouldn’t be gay either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Republican Lawmaker Says Opposes Gay Marriage Because He’s Not Gay GOP Goon Saxy Chambliss has joined in with the Republican meat head motor-mouth...
- Posted 58 days ago
Gay: Spokesperson For The GOP Declares “Republican Party Believes Marriage Is Between One Man And One Woman”
No gay rights for you! Republican Party Declares That Marriage Is Not For Gays Reince Priebus, chairman of the Republican National Committee, said the party’s platform on gay marriage has not changed despite the massive effort spearheaded...
- Posted 58 days ago
Anti-Weed NY Republican Assemblyman Gets Busted Speeding While Burning One
Marijuana.com Republican Assemblyman Steve Katz did his job well, shooting down any pro-marijuana bills or rhetoric while perpetuating prohibition. Around the office, he was known for drawing a hard line in the sand. On his way to...
- Posted 61 days ago
Conservative Columnist Gives The Best Economic Advice The Republican Party Has Gotten In A Long Time
Last May, investor Mark Dow wrote a fantastic post on his blog titled: Reagan’s Gone. You’re Old. Get Over it. The gist was this: The Reagan economic playbook didn’t make sense in post-crisis America, and economic commentators...
- Posted 89 days ago
Here’s A More Reasonable Republican Approach To Defaulting — And It Would Destroy The Economy
Kentucky Senator Rand Paul (R) is recommending a new approach toward the debt ceiling standoff. Unlike some of his fellow Republicans, Paul understands that forcing the country to default by refusing to raise the debt ceiling would...
- Posted 127 days ago
Here’s Mitch McConnell Getting Swarmed By Republican Colleagues After His Meeting At The White House
NBC’s Kelly O’Donnell tweets a photo of the huddle of Republican Senators around Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, right after McConnell returned to the Senate floor following today’s fiscal-cliff meeting at the White House. Here’s a rundown of...
- Posted 140 days ago
Mitt Romney Just Picked The Al Gore Of The Republican Party
Conservatives are over the moon over Mitt Romney’s selection of Wisconsin Representative Paul Ryan to be his running mate. Said one DC insider to Business Insider via IM: “This is literally my wildest dream come true. I...
- Posted 280 days ago