- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 2 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 13 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 14 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 15 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 15 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 23 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 23 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 29 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 39 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 48 days ago
Warner Bros. Targets Kim Dotcom’s Mega With Bogus DMCA Requests
Copyright holders are increasingly trying to take down allegedly infringing links by sending millions of DMCA takedown notices to Google and elsewhere each month. Unfortunately, not all of their requests are accurate. Sometimes these mishaps are amusing,...
- Posted 104 days ago
Dotcom’s Mega Removes Legal Files Citing Bogus DMCA Requests
With the newly launched Mega, Kim Dotcom and his associates are doing all they can to be “good corporate citizens.” However, there are signs that under the current setup users rights are being trumped to accommodate copyright...
- Posted 111 days ago
Google Starts Reporting False DMCA Takedown Requests
Ever since Google started publishing a transparency report for the DMCA requests it receives, the number of notices being sent have shot through the roof. During the past month copyright holders asked Google to remove 12,045,130 webpages...
- Posted 157 days ago
Google URL Takedown Requests Up 100% In a Month, Up 1137% On 2011
While many sites comply with DMCA-style takedown requests in order to maintain their ‘safe harbor’ status, sites such as The Pirate Bay routinely refuse to take anything down. For a long time there was little that could...
- Posted 271 days ago
Twitter Refused Government Requests to Remove Tweets
LATimes Twitter removed more than 5,000 tweets between January and June for flouting copyrights, but refused the few requests it received from governments to take down tweets. Inspired by Google revealing who asked it to pull search...
- Posted 321 days ago
Number of U.S. Requests for Twitter User Information Dwarfs All Other Countries
TheRawStory Courts and law enforcement agencies in the United States have asked Twitter to hand over user information far more than any other country, according to a transparency report released by the social networking website on Monday. “Wednesday marks...
- Posted 323 days ago