- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 9 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 10 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 11 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 11 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 19 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 19 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 25 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 35 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 44 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 52 days ago
America’s Roads Have Been Turned Into A Revenue Generating Surveillance Grid
TheEconomicCollapse What do speed traps, parking tickets, toll roads, speed cameras and red light cameras all have in common? They are all major revenue sources for state and local governments. All over America today there are state...
- Posted 8 days ago
BIG BEAT: Ford Smashes Revenue Expectations
UPDATE: Ford’s Q4 2012 earnings release is out. Click here to refresh for LIVE updates > The auto maker reported earnings of $ 0.31 per share versus expectations of $ 0.25. That is the highest pre-tax profit...
- Posted 109 days ago
HUGE MISS: Best Buy Wiffs On Revenue And Earnings (BBY)
UPDATE: Embattled electronics giant Best Buy said operating income fell more than fifty percent this quarter, as same-store sales declined more than three percent from the year ago period. Click here for updates > The company said...
- Posted 270 days ago
RIAA Revenue Dwindles As Labels Cut Back
The RIAA has submitted its latest tax filing to the IRS, covering the fiscal year ending March 31, 2011. Despite the long reporting delay, the figures are well worth a look as they show a massive decline...
- Posted 274 days ago
Here’s The Truth Behind The ‘Strong Dollar’ Excuse For Disappointing Revenue
One of the themes during the current earnings season has been the dollar, which has strengthened relative to other currencies since a year ago. Many companies with significant overseas exposure have reported that revenue took a haircut...
- Posted 277 days ago
Facebook Stock Crash Hoses California’s Tax Revenue
Well, the hits from the Facebook stock implosion keep coming. Now, it’s the State of California, which apparently overestimated how much tax revenue it was going to collect from Facebook employees after the IPO. According to Bloomberg’s...
- Posted 290 days ago