- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 1 day ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 1 day ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 5 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 17 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 18 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 18 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 25 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 26 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 31 days ago
Iowa on verge of legalizing raw milk; resistance to food tyranny is rising
(NaturalNews) Iowa is on the verge of legalizing raw milk sales from dairy farms, and legislation has been introduced for that purpose. Raw milk is currently illegal to sell across most of the United States of America,...
- Posted 77 days ago
Construction Spending Beats Expectations Rising 0.9% (ITB, XHB)
Construction spending beat expectations rising 0.9 percent month-over-month (MoM) in December. Analysts polled by Bloomberg were looking for construction spending to rise 0.7 percent MoM. November’s number was revised up to 0.1 percent. Investors watch this number...
- Posted 113 days ago
The FHFA House Price Index Beat Expectations Rising 0.5% (XHB, ITB)
The FHFA house price index beat expectations rising 0.5 percent month-over-month in October. But September’s number was revised down to 0.0 percent. The index is 15.7 percent below its April 2007 peak. From the press release: “For...
- Posted 156 days ago
DAVID ROSENBERG: A String Of Extremely Rare Events Show That Recession Risks Are Rising (SPY)
After getting off to a positive start this year, many key economic data points like manufacturing and job numbers have disappointed. And the risks of a U.S. recession are on the rise. In today’s Breakfast With Dave...
- Posted 305 days ago
FINALLY: Greece Has A Government, Samaras Will Be Prime Minister, And The Euro Is Rising
Alright, word on the wires is that a Greek government coalition is going to be affirmed today. A New Democracy spokesperson — according to Bloomberg — says that Antonis Samaras will be sworn in as Prime Minister...
- Posted 339 days ago
Rising European Nationalism Is Destroying The Euro (EZU, FEZ)
The European crisis and the recent round of elections in Europe have shown an undercurrent of political nationalism, writes UBS economist Paul Donovan. In Greece, Golden Dawn got nearly 7 percent of the vote in June 17 elections,...
- Posted 340 days ago