- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 1 day ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 5 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 16 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 17 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 18 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 18 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 25 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 26 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 31 days ago
Study: No Association Between Consumption Of Cannabis Smoke & The Risk Of Lung Cancer
NORML In a recent presentation given at the annual meeting of the American Association of Cancer Research, investigators from the university of California, Los Angeles provided the latest data reaffirming that cannabis consumption is not associated with an elevated...
- Posted 12 days ago
Increased dietary fiber consumption dramatically lowers risk of first stroke event
(NaturalNews) Incidence of stroke in the U.S. and western cultures continues to grow at a staggering rate as it takes the lives of nearly 150,000 Americans each year, making this debilitating illness the fourth leading cause of...
- Posted 42 days ago
Vegetarian diet lowers the risk of heart disease by one-third
(NaturalNews) Common sense dictates that a diet filed with fresh vegetables, fruit, nuts, seeds and legumes that eliminate excessive red and processed meats, fried foods and sugary sweets will benefit overall health as it naturally extends lifespan....
- Posted 63 days ago
Fast Food Increases Risk of Severe Asthma, Eczema and More
by Mike Barrett Parents, be careful when feeding your children fast food. Not only has the food been shown to be contributing heavily to obesity, heart disease, and diabetes, but recent research has also found a link...
- Posted 77 days ago
Tonsil and Appendix Removal Linked to Early Heart Attack Risk
by Elizabeth Renter The number of American children having their tonsils removed jumped a whopping 74% from 1996 to 2006. You would think that with this kind of spike, there would be significant data outlining the benefits...
- Posted 81 days ago
Another reason to drink green tea – Greatly reduce your risk of Alzheimer’s
(NaturalNews) Perhaps there is no beverage studied for health benefits more than green tea. It has been established as having anti-aging properties, promoting cardiovascular health, protecting against diabetes, reversing chronic fatigue syndrome, and exhibiting anti-cancer properties. The...
- Posted 84 days ago
Olive Oil Shown to Drastically Reduce Heart Disease Risk
by Elizabeth Renter Boost your olive oil consumption and live longer! Sounds simple, right? It’s not. While olive oil can have amazing benefits to the cardiovascular system, research shows that it’s not entirely simple. How you eat...
- Posted 90 days ago
Cut your heart attack risk dramatically by simply eating more berries
(NaturalNews) A recent study concluded that eating three or more servings of strawberries and/or blueberries per week protects against cardiovascular disease and heart attacks on women. Only women? This study was for dietary influences that increase heart...
- Posted 90 days ago
UBS: The British Pound Is At Risk Of ‘Large-Scale Devaluation’
U.S. DOLLAR gold bullion prices failed to hold onto gains made in Monday’s Asian session, falling to $ 1611 an ounce by lunchtime in London, just a few Dollars above Friday’s six-month low, as the US Dollar...
- Posted 96 days ago
FINANCIAL ADVISOR INSIGHTS: Advisors Are Looking For New Ways To Measure Risk
FA Insights is a daily newsletter from Business Insider that delivers the top news and commentary for financial advisors. Gary Shilling Sees An Unsafe Buildup Of Risks (Bloomberg View) In a low interest rate environment, Gary Shilling...
- Posted 115 days ago