- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 16 hours ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 22 hours ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 17 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 24 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 31 days ago
Bob Woodward Gives Republicans Some Major Ammunition On The Sequester
Republican offices are passing around a new column from Washington Post columnist Bob Woodward, in which he reiterates past reporting from his book last summer and blames President Barack Obama and White House chief of staff Jack Lew...
- Posted 89 days ago
Bob Woodward’s Column Blaming Obama For Changing The Sequester Is Nonsense On Stilts
In a few days, some $ 85 billion in annual, across-the-board spending cuts are about to hit every department in every agency of the U.S. government. There’s no plan to avert the cuts, even though it’s widely...
- Posted 90 days ago
Republicans May Have Found A Brilliant Way To Win The Sequester
Senate aides confirmed Friday that Republicans are coalescing around an alternative to the sequester that would keep the lower spending levels in place, but give federal agencies greater flexibility to determine where the cuts are implemented. The...
- Posted 91 days ago
PAUL RYAN: The Sequester Is Going To Happen Because Democrats Have ‘No Leadership’
Republican House Budget Chair Paul Ryan laid the blame on Democrats Sunday for failing to avoid the sequester, accusing the Senate and the White House of showing “no leadership” on budget issues. “There’s no leadership on the...
- Posted 96 days ago
CBS’ BOB SCHIEFFER: ‘Even Washington Managed To Underestimate Its Own Ineptitude’ On The Sequester
“Face the Nation” host Bob Schieffer ranted at Congress and the White House during a 90-second monologue Sunday, blaming collective Washington “ineptitude” for the spending cuts scheduled to kick in March 1 as a result of the...
- Posted 96 days ago
The Actual Cost Of Stopping The Sequester WIll Shock You
Sequestration — a series of blunt and indiscriminate cuts to almost every government agency — will go into effect on March 1. Members of both parties are attempting to delay or mitigate the full force of the...
- Posted 98 days ago
Republicans Are Slamming Obama For Proposing The Sequester — But Here’s What They Wanted Instead
Both sides of the political aisle are trading blame for a looming sequester of across-the-board spending cuts that neither side really wants anymore. House Speaker John Boehner is blasting the “#obamaquester” on Twitter — which, as detailed...
- Posted 104 days ago
KRAUTHAMMER: House GOP Should Force Obama’s Hand On The Sequester
The House Republican leadership shouldn’t act on President Barack Obama’s plea for Congress to delay upcoming sequester cuts and bridge the gap with new taxes, Washington Post columnist Charles Krauthammer said on Tuesday’s broadcast of “Special Report.” “I think...
- Posted 107 days ago
Leon Panetta Goes Off: Letting The Sequester Happen Would Be ‘Shameful And Irresponsible’
Outgoing Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta warned on “Meet the Press” Sunday that Congress potentially letting the sequester go into effect would be “shameful and irresponsible,” and it would “damage the readiness” of the U.S. “Meet the...
- Posted 110 days ago