- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 1 day ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 12 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 13 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 14 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 14 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 21 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 22 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 28 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 38 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 47 days ago
And Now, Here’s Why Shale Fracking Really Is An Economic Game-Changer That Can Not Be Overhyped
Yesterday, we published a presentation by oil analyst Arthur Berman suggesting the potential of fracking to extract fossil fuels buried in shale rock has been way overhyped. But there are many who would argue that the assumptions...
- Posted 119 days ago
SHALE FAIL: There Won’t Be Enough Energy For The Economic Growth We Want
[Many longtime followers of the Crash Course have asked Chris to update his forecasts for Peak Oil in light of the production increases in shale oil and gas over recent years. What started out as a modest...
- Posted 125 days ago
11 Incredible Charts On Pennsylvania’s Booming Shale Energy Industry
The shale industry remains phenomenally controversial. Not a week goes by without a study proving or disproving whether hydraulic fracking of the sedimentary rock poses dangers to area residents — and then is immediately contested by the...
- Posted 296 days ago
America’s Jaw-Dropping Shale Gas Boom Is Starting To Slow Down
Everyone’s raving about the American shale gas revolution, which could make the country the next Saudi Arabia of energy. Indeed, the growth rate in shale gas production has gone geometric. However, things are showing signs of slowing...
- Posted 324 days ago