- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 10 hours ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 16 hours ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 17 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 24 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 30 days ago
WISH I WAS A LIL BIT TALLER! 17 Reasons Why A Very Tall Kate Upton Should Date A Short Guy Like Me (PHOTOS)
We at GlobalGrind – on behalf of yours truly – decided to compile a list of several reasons why a supermodel like Kate Upton should date short guys. Article Thumbnail: Article Image(s): read more Global Grind...
- Posted 10 days ago
Watch Karl Lagerfeld’s 18-Minute Short Film ‘Once Upon A Time…’ Starring Keira Knightley
Short films and/or ads made for fashion labels typically tend to feature a lot of flash and famous celebrities, but seldom have any substance. Karl Lagerfeld is hoping to change that notion with “Once Upon A Time…,,” his...
- Posted 14 days ago
Watch the Thomas Campbell-Directed Short Film for His Element “Bow Tie” Collection
Watch the new short-film directed by Thomas Campbell for his Element ”Bow Tie” collection. The film, shot on classic 16mm film, follows Roger Mihalko sliding and gliding down the coast and into the deep end. The “Bow Tie”...
- Posted 26 days ago
Short Hair Rapunzel! Miley Cyrus Goes H.A.M On Twitter: “Look At My Finger, Idiots” (DETAILS)
After she was seen without her wedding ring, while fiance Liam Hemsworth was all the way in Australia for a new film, blogs went haywire and the vicious rumors began. Article Thumbnail: Article Image(s): read more Global Grind Headlines
- Posted 56 days ago
Bill Ackman’s Enemies Want To Give Him The ‘Short Squeeze’ — Here’s Why He’ll Survive
NEW YORK, Feb 6 (Reuters) – For now, William Ackman is getting the better of Carl Icahn in a well-publicized grudge match between the billionaire investors over Herbalife Ltd . Shares of the nutritional supplement company are...
- Posted 107 days ago
Dan Loeb Explains Why Bill Ackman’s Herbalife Short Thesis Will Go Wrong, And Why The Stock Is Going To Surge (HLF)
This morning we learned that Dan Loeb is long nutritional supplement company Herbalife, and now we know why. Loeb hashed out his thesis in his latest letter to investors — his hedge fund, Third Point is up...
- Posted 135 days ago
HEDGE FUND WAR: Dan Loeb Buys Stake In Herbalife, Causes Stock To Soar, Hurting Bill Ackman’s Big Short
Another major development in Bill Ackman’s big short of Herbalife, the distributor of nutritional products that he has likened to an illegal pyramid scheme. Dan Loeb has bought a stake in Herbalife, according to the reports. The...
- Posted 135 days ago
Bronte Capital Just Closed A Luxury Short At A Loss
I am wrong often enough to hurt – but rarely this fast. Richemont just pre-announced a big sales increase. I expected at best low single-digit sales increases and the company to guide down. Iblogged about it only on Friday....
- Posted 290 days ago
Doug Kass Tells Barrons His ‘Favorite Short For The Next Decade’ (TLT)
This week’s issue of Barron’s has a great interview with Doug Kass, the legendary investor who famously predicted that stocks would bottom in March 2009 and that they would go nowhere in 2011. Among other things, Kass...
- Posted 299 days ago
Oil Rebound Just Falls Short Of $80 (HAL, CHK, DVN, SLB, UNG)
After a brutal four days, crude and natural gas ended the week on a high note as news that a low-pressure system had moved into the Gulf area. August WTI contracts gained nearly 2 percent to close...
- Posted 336 days ago