- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 9 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 10 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 11 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 11 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 18 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 19 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 24 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 34 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 44 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 52 days ago
American Consumers Love To Spend On Little Luxuries [Infographic]
According to an online survey of American consumers conducted by Accenture, “one-half of U.S. consumers are likely to make a small luxury purchase in the next six months.” The survey found that while Millennials were more inclined...
- Posted 131 days ago
Where do you spend the majority of your grocery money?
www.NPR.org We spend less of our money on groceries than we did 30 years ago. Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics Credit: Lam Thuy Vo / NPR The way we spend our grocery money has also changed....
- Posted 300 days ago
Mongolians Vote On How To Spend A Mega Windfall Of Mining Profits
ULAN BATOR, Mongolia (AP) — Mongolians vote for a new legislature this week facing a fortunate choice: How best can the landlocked, still poor country spend an expected windfall from its mining boom? The main political parties...
- Posted 325 days ago
IRS Will Spend $1 Billion to Implement Obamacare in its Initial Phase
OffTheGridNews A federal audit reveals that the Internal Revenue Service will use $ 881 million of taxpayers’ money to implement the first four years of Obamacare. That amount includes over $ 500 million diverted from the Department...
- Posted 333 days ago
The US Will Spend Millions Bailing Out A Failed Uranium Enrichment Company It Created In The 90s
The New York Times’ Matt Wald reports the Department of Energy will spend $ 88 million to acquire tons of uranium from a failed company the government created in the 1990s that was supposed to make advances in...
- Posted 337 days ago