- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 10 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 12 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 13 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 13 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 20 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 21 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 26 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 36 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 46 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 53 days ago
MORGAN STANLEY: These Are The 17 Best Stocks For Big Fat Dividends
Dividends have accounted for more than 40% of total stock market returns since 1930, according to Morgan Stanley’s Adam Parker. In a report published recently, Parker’s team screened the stock market for the best high yield dividend...
- Posted 98 days ago
MORGAN STANLEY: It’s Time To Buy The ‘Currency War’ Basket
There’s been lots of chatter about currency wars. This is the idea that central banks around the world will do whatever they can to weaken their local currency against others in an effort to make their exports...
- Posted 101 days ago
Morgan Stanley: A Pattern That’s Held For Two Decades Shows Why Investors Are So Bullish On Japan These Days
Morgan Stanley analyst Gerard Minack is always an intriguing read: In his latest note he talks about output gaps and fiscal policy, and argues that fiscal policy has been particularly robust during this slump, in part because...
- Posted 111 days ago
MORGAN STANLEY: ‘The US Economy Could Pull The Global Economy Away From The Cliff Of Economic Contraction’
Evidence is mounting suggesting that the U.S. economy is strengthening while the rest of the world is deteriorating. In their latest FX Pulse note, Morgan Stanley’s currency team write about how the U.S. seems to be the...
- Posted 270 days ago
Morgan Stanley Is Replacing Some Of Its High Paid Traders With Computers
Morgan Stanley is replacing some of its traders with computers, the Wall Street Journal’s Aaron Lucchetti and Brett Philbin report. According to the report, some of the high-paid bond traders are being replaced with computers in an...
- Posted 284 days ago
When Ben Bernanke Speaks, Morgan Stanley Listens For Two Words
Financial conditions. From Morgan Stanley U.S. Interest Rate Strategist Matthew Hornbach: We pay very close attention to the Chairman’s references to financial conditions. We believe that they are the main driver of policy action in the current...
- Posted 295 days ago
MORGAN STANLEY: Tomorrow’s Jobs Number Will Have To Be Extra Ugly If You Want QE3 By The Next Fed Meeting
If you’re hoping for the Federal Reserve to announce more easy monetary policy at its August meeting, then tomorrow’s June jobs report will need to show a negative nonfarm payrolls number, Morgan Stanley’s David Greenlaw says. However,...
- Posted 318 days ago
MORGAN STANLEY: Here’s Why Last Week’s EU Summit Was A Big Positive
Morgan Stanley’s Joachim Fels has a nice, succinct explanation of why Europe made a positive step last week at its EU summit. Note that it came out a few hours before Italy was trounced in the EU...
- Posted 322 days ago
MORGAN STANLEY: The Fed Has Basically Given Up
In his latest US Macro Dashboard note, Morgan Stanley chief economist goes back tot he Fed, and explains why the Fed hasn’t done more. He only sees one explanation… Fed officials are apparently resigned to a poorly...
- Posted 324 days ago
Morgan Stanley Presents: The 20 Best Dividend Stocks In America
Dividend yields look attractive compared to bond yields across most developed economies. Adam Parker, Morgan Stanley’s top U.S. equity strategist, is a fan. In a new report, Morgan Stanley’s global equity strategy team identifies 20 U.S. companies...
- Posted 328 days ago