- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 2 days ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 5 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 16 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 17 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 18 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 18 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 25 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 26 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 32 days ago
“Six Strikes” Anti-Piracy Scheme Starts Monday
During the summer of 2011 the MPAA and RIAA teamed up with five major Internet providers in the United States, announcing their a plan to warn and “punish” BitTorrent pirates. The parties launched the Center for Copyright...
- Posted 91 days ago
Obama Moves To Authorize Domestic Drone Strikes: “The Rules Outside Of The United States Are Going To Be Different Than The Rules Inside Of The United States”
The Department of Homeland Security recently advanced a plan to deploy “public safety” drones in the skies over America, an action Congress authorized last year and called for the deployment of 30,000 drone surveillance vehicles by 2020. While DHS...
- Posted 95 days ago
Hollywood Asks Kiwi Prime Minister for Better “3 Strikes” Anti-Piracy Deal
Kiwi Prime Minister John Key has had more than his fair share of piracy-related woes in the past year. The Megaupload raids and subsequent fallout sucked him into controversy after controversy, eventually leading the Kiwi premier to...
- Posted 106 days ago
Prepare for the Coming Cyber Wars: US Government to launch Pre-emptive Cyber Strikes
For years we have warned our readers about the dangers that a full scale cyber-attack could have on our infrastructure; now those dangers are even higher as the Federal Government prepares to launch Pre-emptive cyber strikes against rogue...
- Posted 109 days ago
Video: Ben Swann – President Obama Wants To Protect Children? Why Not End U.S. Drone Strikes?
ConsciousLifeNews Click here to view the embedded video. Ben Swann takes a look at President Obama stating that he wants to prevent even one more child’s death at the hands of a mass shooter. Ben asks why...
- Posted 117 days ago
Will the Upcoming Six Strikes Scheme Stop Piracy?
In a few weeks the MPAA, RIAA and five major U.S. Internet providers will start to warn BitTorrent pirates. The parties founded the Center for Copyright Information (CCI) and agreed on a system through which copyright infringers...
- Posted 119 days ago
“Six Strikes” Anti-Piracy Scheme Affects Some Businesses, Public WiFi Forbidden
A week ago TorrentFreak had the honor to reveal the full details of Verizon’s implementation of the upcoming “copyright alerts” system. In short, the Internet provider will notify customers whose accounts are caught sharing pirated movies and...
- Posted 127 days ago
Verizon’s “Six Strikes” Anti-Piracy Measures Unveiled
In 2011 the MPAA and RIAA teamed up with five major Internet providers in the United States to launch the Center for Copyright Information (CCI). The parties agreed to implement a system through which subscribers are warned...
- Posted 134 days ago
Chilling Economic Report Strikes Fear Into CEOs
Over an early-morning coffee with the chief executive of a FTSE 100 business last week, talk turned to the outlook for 2013. Where I had expected some guarded optimism, instead I heard a chilling analysis. The CEO...
- Posted 152 days ago
Yet Another Contested 3 Strikes File-Sharing Case Dropped By Music Biz
In 2011 New Zealand introduced the Copyright (Infringing File Sharing) Amendment Act with the aim of reducing illicit file-sharing by sending out warnings and ultimately punishing copyright infringers. In the first six months of the scheme RIANZ,...
- Posted 155 days ago