- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 2 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 13 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 14 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 15 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 15 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 22 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 23 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 28 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 38 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 48 days ago
The Weekend Is Over, China’s Up, And Japan Is Surging
China is back after its one-week Lunar New Year holiday, and stock are up. China’s Shanghai Composite is up around 0.4 percent to start the week. Japan’s Nikkei, however, is up a solid 2.0 percent. G20 leaders,...
- Posted 93 days ago
Comcast Is Buying The Rest Of NBC From GE, Everyone’s Shares Are Surging
Comcast is buying the remaining 49 percent of NBC Universal from GE for a$ 16.7 billion. And the market seems to think this is a win-win. Shares of Comcast are up 8 percent. Shares of GE are...
- Posted 99 days ago
Wheat And Corn Pricing Are Surging After One Of The Most Critical Crop Reports Of The Year
Futures contracts for wheat and corn are both trading up big this afternoon since 12 PM ET when the U.S. Department of Agriculture released its monthly World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates report. The report is one...
- Posted 131 days ago
China And Japan Are Open, And Their Stock Markets Are Surging
Almost all of the global financial markets are closed for Christmas. But Japan and China are open and traders seem full of holiday cheer. Japan’s Nikkei is up 1.3 percent. China’s Shanghai Composite is up 1.1 percent....
- Posted 148 days ago
Japan Is Open, And It Is Surging
The markets like Shinzo Abe’s huge win in the Japanese election. A clear mandate + a promise of more easing! What’s not to like? The Nikkei is near an 9-month high. Please follow Money Game on Twitter...
- Posted 156 days ago
David Rosenberg’s Brilliant Demographics Chart That Explains Why Treasuries Are Surging And Stocks Are Going Nowhere
David Rosenberg’s contribution to our feature on The Most Important Charts In The World almost certainly says a lot about the appetite for stocks vs. Treasuries. Here’s Rosenberg’s full slide… Click here to see the rest...
- Posted 311 days ago
Markets Are Surging Everywhere
Markets in Europe are up across the board early in the Friday trading session. This is on the tail of rumors that the global central banks were considering some sort of globally coordinated action to boost liquidity...
- Posted 341 days ago