- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 2 hours ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 11 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 12 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 13 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 13 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 20 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 21 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 27 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 36 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 46 days ago
Anti-Piracy Groups Want Google to Lift DMCA Takedown Cap
There’s an interesting battle going on between copyright holders and search giant Google. Over the past months the number of removal requests has increased dramatically, up to a point where Google hinted that the massive number of...
- Posted 90 days ago
RIAA Set For Historic 10,000,000th Google URL Takedown
The popularity of Google’s search product, the most prominent tool the company offers, means that Internet users all around the world have a central and free point from where to seek, find and discover information. Of course,...
- Posted 105 days ago
Anti-Piracy Company ‘Tests’ Mega’s Copyright Takedown Skills
What a first week for Mega. The official launch last weekend, the big and loud press conference and party on Sunday, plus a massive influx of users throughout the week shooting the site into the big league...
- Posted 114 days ago
Google Starts Reporting False DMCA Takedown Requests
Ever since Google started publishing a transparency report for the DMCA requests it receives, the number of notices being sent have shot through the roof. During the past month copyright holders asked Google to remove 12,045,130 webpages...
- Posted 155 days ago
Google URL Takedown Requests Up 100% In a Month, Up 1137% On 2011
While many sites comply with DMCA-style takedown requests in order to maintain their ‘safe harbor’ status, sites such as The Pirate Bay routinely refuse to take anything down. For a long time there was little that could...
- Posted 269 days ago
“Anonymous” Hacks Anti-Piracy Takedown Tool
Two months ago millions of Indians were shaken up by a mass anti-piracy action. Internet providers all across the country blocked access to major BitTorrent sites such as The Pirate Bay and Torrentz.eu after a local court...
- Posted 318 days ago
FilesTube Tops Google Copyright Takedown List
Under the DMCA copyright holders have the right to demand that websites disable access to infringing content. One of the top recipients of these notices is without a doubt Google. To give the public insight into the...
- Posted 339 days ago