- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 16 hours ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 11 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 13 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 14 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 14 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 21 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 22 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 27 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 37 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 47 days ago
TREND ALERT: The Two Most Dominant Looks At The 2013 Oscars (PHOTOS)
The two trends that were ruling were pastel colors on young Hollywood starlets like Kristen Stewart and best actress winner Jennifer Lawrence, and embellished gowns on carpet vets like Halle Berry. Article Thumbnail: Article Image(s): read more...
- Posted 84 days ago
A Frustrating Trend In The Stock Market Continues To Make Fools Of The Bears
Stocks closed at a new post-crisis high today. Meanwhile, earnings growth expectations, which are the most important drivers of stocks, continue to fall. “Since the end of the fourth quarter (December 31), analysts have also reduced earnings...
- Posted 90 days ago
A Frustrating Trend In The Stock Market Continues To Break The Bears’ Hearts
Stock prices are going up as earnings expectations are going down. And earnings expectations are arguably the most important drivers of stocks. In technical terms, strategists will call this multiples expansion. In other words, valuations are rising...
- Posted 119 days ago
Pubic Crab Lice Join Endangered Species List (Due to Shaving/Waxing Trend)
Disinfo Who said vanity yielded no benefits? From Bloomberg News comes this stunning news of progress in the war on STDs: Pubic lice, the crab-shaped insects that have dwelled in human groins since the beginning of history, are disappearing....
- Posted 124 days ago
A Major 20-Year Trend In The S&P 500 Has Reversed (SPY)
One of the key distinctions between U.S. stocks and the U.S. economy is exposure to overseas economies. Indeed, stock market strategists have pointed out for years that the stock market’s exposure to high-growth foreign economies is a...
- Posted 282 days ago
This Bear Market Is Really Just A Regression To Trend
About the only certainty in the stock market is that, over the long haul, over performance turns into under performance and vice versa. Is there a pattern to this movement? Let’s apply some simple regression analysis (see...
- Posted 323 days ago