- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 9 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 10 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 11 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 11 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 18 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 19 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 25 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 34 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 44 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 52 days ago
Spain Is Beyond Doomed: The 2 Scariest Unemployment Charts Ever
The Atlantic Spain is in a great depression, and it is one of the most terrifying things I have ever seen. Five years after its housing boom turned to bust, Spanish unemployment hit a record high of 27.2...
- Posted 18 days ago
Praise Baby Jesus: The Unemployment Rate Drops To 7.6 Percent With 88,000 Jobs Created In March
Unemployment Rate Drops To Below 8% The Bureau of Labor Statistics has released the latest batch of unemployment numbers and the jobs report, and it seems like things might be finally starting to look up. Think Progress...
- Posted 43 days ago
The Chart That Proves That The Mainstream Media Is Lying To You About Unemployment
TheEconomicCollapse The mainstream media is absolutely giddy that the U.S. unemployment rate has hit a “four-year low” of 7.7 percent. But is unemployment in the United States actually going down? After all, you would think that it...
- Posted 68 days ago
Europe’s Youth Unemployment Nightmare In 18 Charts
Concerns are starting to re-emerge in the euro zone. Yesterday’s fourth-quarter GDP results were worse than expected, confirming fears that the pace of contraction in the euro-zone economy is accelerating. These disappointing growth figures are tied directly...
- Posted 92 days ago
Shocking Numbers That Show The Media Is Lying To You About Unemployment In America
TheEconomicCollapse Did you know that the percentage of the U.S. labor force that is employed has continually been falling since 2006 according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics? Did you know that the increase in the number...
- Posted 103 days ago
Worldwide Youth Unemployment Rates Will Stay High For Years
According to new numbers, youth unemployment rates across Europe just hit new highs. Unfortunately, the young and unemployed are not likely to see their situation improve anytime soon. According to a report by the International Labour Organization,...
- Posted 130 days ago
What The Rebound In Housing Means For The Unemployment Rate
Early this year when I wrote The Housing Bottom is Here and Housing: The Two Bottoms, I pointed out there are usually two bottoms for housing: the first for new home sales, housing starts and residential investment,...
- Posted 279 days ago
Greece’s Unemployment Rate Just Got Even More Horrifying
Greece’s unemployment rate climbed to 23.1 percent in May, up from 22.6 percent in April. The youth unemployment rate is sitting at a jaw-dropping 54.9 percent. No one is really surprised by the most troubled country in...
- Posted 282 days ago
Eurozone Unemployment Hits A Brand New High Of 11.1%
Just out! Eurozone unemployment hit 11.1% in May, a brand new high. That’s up from the previous high of 11.0%. Youth unemployment has risen to 22.6%, according to Markit. Please follow Money Game on Twitter and Facebook....
- Posted 320 days ago
Unemployment as a Lifestyle
James Hall/theintelhub.com All one hears is that the lack of jobs is the number one economic problem. Well documented are endless examples of systemic destruction in employment opportunities. The negative consequences of off shoring corporate jobs are...
- Posted 336 days ago