- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 1 day ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 1 day ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 5 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 17 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 18 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 18 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 25 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 26 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 31 days ago
Mario Draghi Gets It Absolutely Right On ‘Currency Wars’
Listen to Mario Draghi, the head of the ECB, when he talks about the so-called “Currency Wars” AKA, the idea that countries are engaging in competitive currency devaluations for the purpose of boosting their exports. From Reuters,...
- Posted 95 days ago
Prepare for the Coming Cyber Wars: US Government to launch Pre-emptive Cyber Strikes
For years we have warned our readers about the dangers that a full scale cyber-attack could have on our infrastructure; now those dangers are even higher as the Federal Government prepares to launch Pre-emptive cyber strikes against rogue...
- Posted 108 days ago
KRUGMAN: It Looks Like The Deficit Wars Are Over, And The Economy Is Entering A ‘Virtuous Circle’
This week we were fortunate enough to have economist Paul Krugman in for a discussion on politics, the state of the economy, technology, and inequality. In this first section, I asked him if he thought the “deficit...
- Posted 111 days ago
GOLDMAN’S JIM O’NEILL: Facebook Is To Blame For The Outbreak Of Global ‘Currency Wars’
Every once in a while, since the economic crisis started, the phrase “currency wars” pops up. It just means central banks trying to weaken their currencies (to make their countries more competitive) and other countries complaining about...
- Posted 119 days ago
The 16th Century Religious Wars And Today’s Copyright Monopoly Wars Have More In Common Than You Think
Information advantage has always equaled power. The group in society that can control what the other groups know and don’t know will rise to power in every other aspect. Therefore, information technology has always been policed and...
- Posted 124 days ago
The Calcium Wars: Magnesium deficiency causes heart disease
(NaturalNews) Many people think that calcium is the only nutrient necessary for strong bones. This is a dangerous myth that needs to be addressed.(1) In fact, it takes 18 different nutrients to make durable bones. However, the...
- Posted 159 days ago
Speculation Abounds: Did North Korea Launch a New EMP Capable Star Wars Weapon System?
In May of 2009 North Korea’s controversial nuclear weapons tests were dismissed by global intelligence agencies as failures due to their low explosive yield. But EMPact America President Dr. Peter Vincent Pry, a former CIA nuclear weapons analyst,...
- Posted 159 days ago