- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 1 day ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 12 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 13 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 14 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 14 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 21 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 22 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 27 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 37 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 47 days ago
Video: CISPA’s Weak Excuse to Blatantly Violate Your Privacy
ConsciousLifeNews Click here to view the embedded video. “The US House of Representatives has passed the controversial Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protect Act (CISPA). Lawmakers in the House voted 288-to-127 Thursday afternoon to accept the bill. Next...
- Posted 28 days ago
Economic Data Coming In Weak: European Markets Are Getting Clobbered
Ugly start to the day. Yesterday the US took it on the chin. Today: Europe. Flash PMI from across the Eurozone is coming in bad. Germany is down 1.8%. And Italy is getting clobbered. Please follow Money...
- Posted 89 days ago
Coach Shares Are Getting Crushed After Weak Earnings Report That Was Leaked Early By A Magazine Article
Very strange incident this morning, that you don’t see very often. Coach just came out with earnings. EPS missed expectations at $ 1.23 vs. estimates of $ 1.26. Same-store sales fell 2%, vs. expectation of an increase...
- Posted 118 days ago
Johnson & Johnson Issues Weak Earnings Guidance For 2013 (JNJ)
Johnson & Johnson just reported earnings for the fourth quarter of 2012. The market is focused on the weak earnings guidance the company issued for 2013, in the range of $ 5.35-5.45 per share, below analysts’ estimates...
- Posted 119 days ago
WEAK: CHINESE FLASH PMI FALLS TO 47.8
China’s Flash PMI number for August is out, and it’s not good. The manufacturing gauge, which is a preview to the official number at the beginning of next month, fell to 47.8 from 49.3 last month. Anything...
- Posted 271 days ago