- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 14 hours ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 11 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 12 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 13 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 14 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 21 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 21 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 27 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 37 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 46 days ago
Too Cute To Resist! Every Picture of Blue Ivy’s Face We’ve Ever Seen! (PHOTOS)
We’re all obsessed with Blue Ivy Carter and that’s OK. Whenever we see her we wish we could see more of her, and also, her name always trends on twitter. Every damn time. Article Thumbnail: Article Image(s): read more...
- Posted 24 days ago
Chris Hayes’ Brilliant Explanation Of Money Is One Of The Best Things We’ve Ever Seen On TV
I was fortunate enough to be invited onto Up W/ Chris Hayes this morning to talk about, yes, the trillion dollar coin. I’m not going to be so arrogant as to say that I said anything brilliant,...
- Posted 128 days ago
MAULDIN: We’ve Had A Good Few Years, But It’s Now Time To Prepare For A Huge Drop In Earnings
A few weeks ago, Ed Easterling and I updated the work we published almost ten years ago about secular bear and bull markets. This week I am in Maine at the annual Shadow Fed fishing trip (for...
- Posted 290 days ago
This Is The Most Bullish Economic Chart We’ve Seen In A Long Time
From Cullen Roche at Pragmatic Capitalist, the YOY change in rail traffic is starting to re-accelerate again. Rail is a hugely useful economic indicator, so this is significant. Pay attention, in particular, to the black 10-week moving...
- Posted 306 days ago
We’ve Got The ‘Population Problem’ Upside Down
There are a number of issues I want to discuss here at Future Brief, but there is one that is annoying. I hear it constantly raised by so many commentators as a critical issue to our global...
- Posted 324 days ago
KOTOK: We’ve Seen This Movie Before
As we approach the end of the second quarter, a familiar pattern has emerged. For the last three years we have seen yields rise in the fourth quarter, peak in the first quarter of the new year,...
- Posted 334 days ago