- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 9 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 10 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 11 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 11 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 18 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 19 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 24 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 34 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 44 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 52 days ago
Tons Of Money Is Collected By The Social Security ‘Earnings Suspense File’ Thanks To Illegal Workers
There are two very big issues on America’s plate in 2013; A) what to do with Social Security (SS) , and B) immigration. For the most part, these two topics are uniquely different. There is one important...
- Posted 118 days ago
21 Million Health Care Workers to Be Unionized Under ObamaCare
Since the government sector has done such a great job at managing social security, the postal service, and the extension of mortgage credit why not also mandate that every health care worker in the country become a...
- Posted 271 days ago
22 Stats That Show How The Emerging One World Economy Is Hurting American Workers
TheEconomicCollapse For decades our politicians have promised us that the “free trade” agenda would bring us greater prosperity than ever before. They insisted that merging our economy into the emerging one world economy would cause millions upon...
- Posted 275 days ago
7 Ultra-Rich Companies Who Rake in Profits While Paying Workers Peanuts
AlterNet / By
- Posted 297 days ago
Canon Camera Factory To Go Fully Automated, Phase Out Human Workers
SingularityHub In the second Star Wars prequel, Attack Of The Clones, C3PO walks into a droid factory and exclaims, “Machines building machines? How perverse!” Although it may be an abomination to a fictional robot, for the Japanese camera...
- Posted 339 days ago
Workers and youth denounce government attacks on Julian Assange
Those attending SEP meetings on Sunday explained why it is necessary to defend WikiLeaks editor Julian Assange World Socialist Web Site
- Posted 339 days ago
Workers Struggles: Asia, Australia and the Pacific
Workers Struggles: Asia, Australia and the Pacific World Socialist Web Site
- Posted 341 days ago